2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Sexy full length first US commercial includes engine sound. Carbon fibre monocoque that takes its inspiration from F1 racing cars ,1750cc all-aluminium turbocharged direct injection engine with intercooler and dual CVVT, ensures a supercar performance: top speed of 257 km/h, 0 to 100 km/h in 4.5 seconds, 1.1 g lateral acceleration, and 1.25 g deceleration peaks when braking.
CARJAM TV – Subscribe Here Now https://www.youtube.com/user/CarjamRadio/videos
Like Us Now On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CarjamTV
For The World’s Best Car Videos
• The undisputed star of the show, the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider is the open-top version of the multi-award winning coupé launched last year, which is known for delivering strong emotions and a supreme driving experience, while marrying outstanding design with the performance of powerful and versatile engines.
• Across Europe, except Switzerland, the new Alfa Romeo Spider 4C will be proposed at a price starting from 60 403 € (excluding VAT and other local taxes).
• Also on show in Switzerland the multi-award winning supercar, Alfa Romeo 4C Coupé, the latest brand icon whose breathtaking design and superb performance capture the essence of the sporting spirit.
• On debut the new MiTo Racer and Giulietta Collezione versions.
• The exhibition would not be complete without the high-performance “Cloverleaf” versions of the Giulietta and the MiTo with their now legendary symbol, since 1923 the hallmark of the most powerful Alfa Romeo models.
Alfa Romeo returns to the Geneva Car Show with yet another high-impact stand. Once again, it is the brand’s sporting soul that steals the limelight with dream spiders, high-performance models, and timeless classics which combined give powerful emphasis to the brand’s uniqueness on the world stage of the automobile industry.
For over a century, Alfa Romeo has been dedicated to those whose expectations from a car go beyond the concept of “useful means of transport”, entering the realm of the “most genuine emotions”. Hence the exhibition area in Geneva is ideally located to capture the sensations which only Alfa Romeo can give with its qualities of agility, power, and safety: a winding road.
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider and Coupé
The star of the Alfa Romeo stand is unquestionably the 4C Spider. Following its world debut in Detroit during the 2015 North American International Auto Show, in Geneva the EMEA-region version is on display. The new Alfa Romeo 4C Spider combines the pleasure of open-air motoring with the sporting and minimalist character of the multi-award winning 4C Coupé.
Two examples of the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider grace the stand in Geneva: one Madreperla White (metallized tri-coat) elegantly offset by the stand’s black floor, and the other in Prototype sporting yellow.
Designed by the Centro Stile Alfa Romeo, this intriguing two-seater, rear-wheel drive, mid-engine 4C Spider is the latest confirmation of excellence for this Italian brand in a sector which has recognised some of its models as among the most beautiful in world automobile history.
It is now down to the 4C Spider to uphold and carry forward the concept inaugurated in 2007 with the prototype 8C Competition and developed with other extraordinary vehicles such as the 8C Spider (2008), the 4C Coupé (2013), and the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Concept presented at the Geneva Motor Show in 2014.
The highest expression of Alfa Romeo’s exclusive binomial of “functional beauty”, the new open-top features a seductive Made-in-Italy “cladding” enclosing a carbon fibre monocoque that takes its inspiration from F1 racing cars and makes for an impressive power-to-weight ratio of 138 HP/l.
The advanced technology, which includes a 1750cc all-aluminium turbocharged direct injection engine with intercooler and dual CVVT, ensures a supercar performance: top speed of 257 km/h, 0 to 100 km/h in 4.5 seconds, 1.1 g lateral acceleration, and 1.25 g deceleration peaks when braking.